Hero Nakamura

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero Nakamura

Post by Hero Nakamura on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Name: Hero Nakamura
Nickname/Alias: S-Rank Shinobi
Looks:

Spoiler:

Dresses well-suitedly. Has white hair and wears mostly white, black, and blue. During battle, he likes to wear a black cloak with the sign of a red phoenix on it. This represents his divine God. Finally, during battle, he also likes to wear pure white seal for peace.

Personality:

Hero Nakamura is very friendly. He enjoys meeting people and sharing his gifts with them. He also enjoys battling other ninjas for power. During his "alone time" he goes outside and practices his jutsu. His goal in life is to become the best ninja in the world, so he doesn't like to spend a second not engaging in some kind of challenge for himself. Other times he will pray for his lost father. He used to lead the NAKAMURA clan into victory, which inspired Hero. Now, Hero lives his life in his father's footsteps, living his dreams out for him.

Hero Nakamura may seem like a mostly likely to-be-friendly guy. However, when disappointed or agonized, Hero receives uncontrollable thoughts, making the community around him very dangerous and scary. For example, it was told that one time when Hero got angered, a sudden 100 people died around him. They said it had to do with the "SOUL OF A DRAGON". This is one way that Hero diverses from others when it comes to feelings.

Likes & Dislikes: Hero's likes and dislikes diverse all the time.
Catch Phrase: None

Family Name: Nakamura
Kekkei Genkai: Fire-Style.
KKG Jutsu: Fire-Ball Jutsu, Fire-Dragon Jutsu.

Province: Territory A
Title Rank: Wanderer
Skill Rank: S

Skill Specialty: Fire-Style
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu
Tertiary: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Main: Fire
Sub: Lightning
Tertiary: Naara

Special Characteristics: Out of all Fire Ninjas, Hero contains the power of COMBINATION JUTSU and the SOUL OF THE DRAGON jutsu. This means he can strike MORE THAN one jutsu at a time at his ranking. Also, when he is at the correct state, he can use his INCARNATION to use special summoning tactics, especially for dragons.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Much power is needed for the two specialties to work. Therefore, making Hero unable to use such moves or cutting down time is a good way to insure his specialties don't arrive any time soon.

Name: Blade of the Phoenix
Appearance: A scythe that increases slightly in strength when lunged or striked with. This is highly noticable because the scythe continuously grows flames.
Special Abilities: It is a weapon of COMBINATION JUTSU. This means you can use jutsu ON THE WEAPON for OUTSTANDING strength.
Origin: This weapon came from the Legendary Phoenix of the Nakamura Clan. Hero Nakamura currently has it because he is the last Nakamura alive.

Name: SOUL OF THE PHOENIX- ABSOLUTE ZERO!
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Fire
Range: Undetermined
Description:

This OUTSTANDING jutsu creates a heavy hurricane of fire around the host ninja and the opposing ninja. It also increases the strength of the ninja at the start of the jutsu by 15% AND continues to increase the ninja's strength by 3% during each strike that the host ninja makes. The duration of this jutsu is limitless until one person is able to leave the hurricane.

History:

Hero Nakamura used to live his life as a rich, normal human being. He got everything he wanted until a LegendarDy Phoenix striked his household and bursted it into flames. This killed his birth family but released a legendary family of ninjas known as the Nakamuras. This created a new life for Hero. The Nakamuras always loved to practice, for they were going to be the best Fire ninjas around. This inspired Hero. Therefore, he joined in as well. However, he had no jutsu or chakra. Therefore, one brother was told to sacrifice himself to give Hero the SOUL OF THE DRAGON. This gave him his legendary phoenix suit, giving him lots of strength and chakra. This changed the ways of Hero, and started his journey to follow his family's positions as the best.

Hero wishes he could still witness the life of his old family, as he barely ever witnessed them, so he chooses to remain in his dress clothes to represent his past at certain times. Otherwise, he always has chosen to battle until the end of the world, when he is powerful enough to use the SOUL OF THE DRAGON to awaken the Legendary Phoenix, and become a legendary ninja of his time.

RP Sample: A phoenix seal on Hero's chest represents his OUTSTANDING strength and sacred ability to awaken the Legendary Phoenix for power. For now, he only uses the phoenix for the SOUL OF THE DRAGON jutsu, and Fire-Style jutsu.

Last edited by Nasuke Nemesis on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero Nakamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hero Nakamura

Post by .Shiryữ on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Go back to your other app and fix what was needed to be fix my friend. You didn't change anything from what i'm seeing.
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Nakamura on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:07 pm

How did I not fix anything? I changed my history, my family, and my specialty. Also, I made the topics a lot simpler than before.

If you still disagree, point out what I must change.

NOTE: My ninja is SS and very diverse.

Hero Nakamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Nakamura on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Excuse the double-post:

Character creation re-done and should be approved. Otherwise I will take tests to insure this ninja is official.

Hero Nakamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Nakamura on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

This is a message that goes out to all members of this forum

How can this character be OPed? Nemesis was but you have to accept the fact that there is such a thing as balance in this world and this character is not even the craziest you will see. You just want weaker societies which is wrong. Ninjas are diverse.

Hero Nakamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 am

That detail is irrelevant due to the fact S rank wanderer is closed. And i highly advise trying to get more lower rank jutsu, your committing suicide depending only the two you have. Though you don't have to, I suggest you do.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm

S rank wanderer is not closed though. There are only 6 right now due to myself entering a group and Aiden as well. So there are two openings for S rank wanderers.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content