» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Reunited (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited (Private)

Post by Kento on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Hayato had recieved a mysterious letter which only stated "Meet me at the SubZero hideout". So Hayato traveled through the snowey mountain located near the Sound Village. Hayato had his hood kept up over his head, he enjoyed the cold temperature around him. There was a sudden wisp of blue smoke which escaped his mouth, there was somebody with a Jounin level of chakra near-by.

Hayato turned around and his blue eyes widened as he faced somebody whom he hadn't seen since his childhood. It was his own sister, she had somehow found him. Hayato assumed it was her who had sent him this letter as it had the seal of the SubZero clan on it. The Ice Dragon simply stood in silence as he had no idea what to say.
Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reunited (Private)

Post by Kiryūin on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Eriko smiled as a wisp a blue smoke escaped her lips. She knew who was there before he even got to her. What she had not counted on though was his silence. Turning around just as he arrived, all she could do was smile. Her black hair was pinned up in a messy bun, and her prized swords attached to her back and hip, she was clothed in thick dark attire. She didn't even know what to say first....But she made it a point to say something.. In her many years feeling alone, an emotion of happiness seeped through her clod and blank exterior as much as it filled her inside.

" It's been far too long.."

A light snow began to sprinkle down, and Eriko walked over to her brother stopping right in front of his. Her deep blue eyes, staring right back into his...As if she was looking into a mirror. Putting her hands up to his hood she removed it swiftly.

" Far too long indeed...."

Basking in the moment Eriko's mind went blank to everything around her...But her brother as she waited for him to say something,anything. This moment was just to precious and as she waited to here his voice the air around the got colder.
Kiryūin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

" It's been far too long.." Eriko said as she walked over to her brother stopping right in front of him. Her deep blue eyes, staring right back into his. Putting her hands up to his hood she removed it swiftly. The band of black cloth on Hayato's headband then began to taper off down to his back like a bandanna. As soon as she did this his external and internal body temperature dropped rapidly as the snow surrounding the two began to spiral as if they were in a blizzard. However, their Kekki Genkai would keep them safe from any harm whatsoever.

"Far too long indeed...." she said looking into Hayato's eyes "Eriko..." Hayato said in a quiet tone then embraced his sister with a hug "It's been so long little sister, I had given up hope of ever seeing you again after I was banished." Hayato spoke softly in her ear then let go and looked into her eyes with a smile on his face.

"Of course, I couldn't really blame them. Our parents went through hell after I killed another academy student." he said with a bright expression on his face, he took pride in his abilities. "How did you find me?" Hayato asked then realized it was a stupid question "Of course, I AM a Youkai now. A lot of people know who I am here."
Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiryūin on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

As she heard her name spoken her heart almost skipped a few beats. As he hugged her, she took in his scent and wished that this hug would last forever, but it could not for they had many thins to talk about. Once she heard the word banished, she almost coughed remembering one of the many things they had to speak of right away.

" Y-you did what? "

She almost could not believe what she had heard. Her brother was banished for an act that she had committed herself, yet she was only sent away with family. Taking his hand and leading him towards the inside of the hideout, she listened as he spoke of being the Youkai, something she was kinda aware of.

" I found you because mother and father sent me to live here with our relatives... I often here them speak of you... And they just love to compare us.."

A small chuckle found it's way out of her lips, something that was even more rare than smiling.. It was so sudden that she stopped for only a moment to savor the feeling of it, and then she continued up again a bit more lively now.
Kiryūin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Hayato's little sister took him by the hand as he spoke and led him to the inside of the hideout. It was nice and cool inside the hideout, yet it seemed to be empty. "I found you because mother and father sent me to live here with our relatives... I often here them speak of you... And they just love to compare us." she said as she chucled. It seemed that she was extremely happy to see her big brother, and this made Hayato feel good.

Hayato wrapped his hood around his waist like a sash, this revealed the clan symbol located on the back of his battle armor. He then sat down in a chair and pulled out and already rolled blunt and a match. Hayato sparked the match against the wall and began to smoke the blunt and caused smoke to fill out the hideout.

"The Otokage recruited me into the last shinobi war after I trained with a Rogue Uchiha." Hayato said to his sister as he took another puff of smoke "I was simply a rurouni warrior living on my own within the wilderness of this world. Luckily, I have been able to hone my skills and make something of myself. Hayato then attempted to pass the blunt to Eriko "This helps with calming the mind and meditation." he stated then waited to see if she would accept it

Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiryūin on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Taking a seat across from Hayato, Eriko folded one leg over the other and sat back. Her eyes watching as he pulled something from his pocket and began to explain how he got to be where he was today. Nodding her head as she listened she kept her eyes on what it was he pulled out of his pocket. Her eyes lowered slightly as he lit it and a smoke not that of what she would smell from a cigaret filled the cool air. hearing him explain that it help him calm her mind, she instantly became interested to try some.

And to her surprise Hayato passed the cigar looking item to her. Eriko took it and looked at it a bit before taking her first pull. The smoke filled her lungs, as she held it there for a moment. A wave of calm washing over her as her whole body relaxed. Exhaling through her lips, she took another pull and held the smoke in a little longer, this time exhaling from her nose which made the calm cover her even more...She felt like her hold body become light and as she did so frost covered her chair and the ground around her. She had never experienced something like this before..But she liked it. Passing it back to her brother she giggled a bit.

" You know...Mother and Father were very upset with me... They only sent me here because I " Defended " Myself from a group of kids. Who tried to jump me"

A laugh escaped her lips as she thought about what landed her in Otogakure.

" I was about to turn ten years old....The kids in the academy never liked me...They always whispered behind my back..But one day a group of them got bold..And I know for a fact that same group are not alive today...Such a pity too.."

Another slightly crazed laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head. Standing up and removing her swords from her body. Putting them on a table in front of her, in more of an attempt to show them off. She wanted her brother to be proud of her, she wanted to talk of her accomplishments too..Even if they were few.
Kiryūin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Hayato watched his sister sit down then smoke the blunt and smirked to himself, she didn't cough like he did when he had first tried marijuana. She was indeed a younger sister to be proud of, she then began to speak to him "You know...Mother and Father were very upset with me... They only sent me here because I Defended Myself from a group of kids. Who tried to jump me." she said with a laugh

Hayato shook his head "Same thing happened to me, our bloodline is not one to be messed with." he said plainly "I was about to turn ten years old....The kids in the academy never liked me...They always whispered behind my back..But one day a group of them got bold..And I know for a fact that same group are not alive today...Such a pity too.."

Hayato smiled at these words "Kill all those who get in your way, that is our clan's ninja way. I am very proud of you little sister." he said as his sister placed her sword on the table between the two. Hayato drew his Double-Bladed Katana and handed it to his sister "I made this myself, our clan is legendary for its swordsmanship. I am glad to see you have become a strong shinobi"
Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiryūin on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Taking the double bladed weapon from her brother she nodded her head while running a hand down it. Looking over it she smiled and set the weapon down in between her two swords. Eriko began to smirk playfully as her eyes moved up and she folded her hands across her lap. She was sure her brother missed her and the like, but she wanted him to know, that she is every bit of the ninja she has grown to become.

" Hayato.... We should have ourselves a little spar soon....Maybe you can still teach me a thing or two. "

Tilting her head just a bit, Eriko stood up and stretched a bit, quickly snatching the cigar like smoke away from her brother and taking a deep pull, holding it in for a minuet and licking her lips.
" What is this by the way brother...And why does it have this affect over me...I feel very...Relaxed...And a few other things..."

She knew it was wrong but whatever she was smoking was not only making her feel like she could fly, it was also making her a bit...Hot...And this was embarrassing her a bit...To feel that way around her brother none the less....She didn't mean to but she could not help herself...
Quickly picking up her swords and strapping only one to her back she began to turn around and walk out to the front of the hideout.
She was sure her brother would follow, but just in case he didn't she would call out after taking another deep pull from the smoke.
" It's ok to take your time...No rush to lose right? "
A playful chuckle escaped her lips as she said this.
Kiryūin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Hayato sheathed his sword upon the mention of a 'spar' from his little sister. The next thing she would say would make Hayato smile "What is this by the way brother...And why does it have this affect over me...I feel very...Relaxed...And a few other things..." Hayato responded with a slight chuckle in his voice "I call it frostbite, a home grown form of canibas I helped make."

Hayato followed his sister outside to the SubZero Arena, it was at the peak of the mountain and had plently of room to move around without the worry of falling off the cliff. Hayato's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread as he remained sitting and were ready to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance.

"Ladies first little sister, just try to keep up with me." Hayato said with a smirk on his face
Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiryūin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 am

She pulled her sword from the sheath after taking a few more pulls from the " Frost Bite ". The drugs were kicking in hard, and for some reason she went into a fit of coughs. Throwing the intoxicating smoke to the icy ground she held her Sword in one hand, her heart beat began to rise and she chuckled at her brothers words.

" Don't you know the first attack is usually the....."

As her heart race increased she felt sick...And...Paranoid....Stumbling a bit she Made a few hand sighs... But nothing happened..Her body began to feel weak and she flopped down to the floor.

" What's happening to me..."

A wave of hunger came over her and she didn't know what to do...Except to rest...She felt lazy...Eriko completely forgot about her brother as she looked around the white snowy arena and smiled. Everything looked so vivid..So beautiful..Her mind began to wander...
Kiryūin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:08 am

Hayato began to laugh as he watched his sister become intoxicated, it seemed as if the marijuana was finally taking it's effects. Of course this was normal, it was her first time ever getting high. Hayato walked up to his sister with a smile on his face "I don't think you're in any shape for combat Eriko." he said with a slight chuckle in his voice.
Kento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top