» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Sex in a sacred place (oto nin only, mainly genkaku)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sex in a sacred place (oto nin only, mainly genkaku)

Post by Lord Auron on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

There was moaning and screaming coming in from the temple at night, a few grunts and gasps here and there. Inside the temple was lit only by a few candles as a male genin was below a female chuunin. The woman was screaming as the male's member ramoned in and out of her. The woman scratched down his cxhest as she came closer and closer to reaching her climax. When she finally came to he wasnt even close to finishing, she she got off and used her oral ability to help him, swallowing the massive amount of white protein he released. She lay next to him and Auron moved his hands, a white light covering the candles and over burning them out as the temple went dark. There was a giggle and the screaming started all over again.

In the morning the girl would grab her clothes, seeing the boy and gasp, not believing what she had done. Akki grinned and had his shorts already on, his fit torso showing as he had his hands behind the back of his head. The chuunin got up and ran out of the temple, not even bothering to put her clothes on. Auron just laid there on the stone bed, grinning.
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex in a sacred place (oto nin only, mainly genkaku)

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Menkai footsteps were hidden by his black sandals and his white tabi, his black cloak with whites straps that hung from the color and black hood, His lampshade hat hid his cyan color altered wolf irises. He looked out onto the distance to see the sound temple, he continued on the wind whipping his cloak and his waist length blue and white hair in a billowing fashion. The closer he got the more he could see a figure climbing down the steps. Then he saw her, a women with clothes in her hand and judging from the clothes she was a ninja. Walking past the women he continued on. "Pathetic" was all he said as he continued on jumping up the steps, he landed on the final step and walked in. A young man was laying down on the stone table and judging from his smug look he had slept with that women, "What are you doing here, and why do you defile the temple." He was prepared for the young man to attack.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Auron had been relaxing when someone appeared and spoke. It spooked Auron as he had not been paying attention, causing him to flail and fall off the the stone ledge and onto the cold hard stone floor. His eyes flashed quickly and dimmed again, his body giving off a soothing glow in the lack of light. Scrambling to stand up and slide his shirt on Auron looked at the man in front of him. Now fully dressed Auron fixed his head set, the old fashioned headphones. He bowed to the ninja in front of him with the erie hat, it kind of scared him.

"Sorry sir, i mean it i apologize."

Auron tried not to laugh, as he kept thinking how he got the chuunin in the temple with him and they did what they did.

"In my opinion though, intercourse is a sacred act, one that people should enjoy in, the joining of two beings into one, combining into one soul. You may see it as defiling the temple but i found it as more of a sacrificial thing, as the chuunin, it was her fir..."

Auron dazed for a minute, his eyesd glowing bright for a bit, then looked back at the ninja.

"By the way im Auron."
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Menkai crossed his arms and just watched with his eyes on the young man, "Heh" Was all he said as the young man fell from the stone bed onto the waiting floor, but what was starting to interest him about this young man was the fact that his skin had glowed and that his eyes glowed as well, "Well I see your trying to get out being in trouble little firefly, but i must say your ability to grow is intriguing to me, Auron right. Also there is no need to explain your action, if anything the only one to get in trouble is her because she should have more control over herself, but I will not say a word. Another thing, I like how you countered my accusation and challenge proves you have wit and cunning." Menkai could only smile as he thought of himself only he never got as far as to having sex with the girl because he was always caught and then after his parents death never had the desire to be with some girl. "So Auron, my name is Menkai Arashi and I will like to know what you intend to do after our little conversation here." He tilted his head to make sure that his face would not be seen and his long waist length hair was behind his back swaying slightly
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Auron had finished connecting his belt together and tightening it when the man introduced himself. So the man's name was Menkai Arashi eh? Didnt ring a bell to Auron, but the man was intrigued in Auron, and interested in what he was going to do after their "talk".

"Well Mr. Menkai, i actually dont have any plans. What happened here was an in the moment kind of thing. Happens a lot around me."

Auron laughed a little and his smile brightened up the room a little for a second. Auron realized he was letting off too much light uncontrollably and held it in, dimming the light. Auron looked at the shinobi in front of him.

"Why, what do you have in mind?"

Auron's neon violet eyes seemed to glow in the lack of light. He wondered what this man was getting at. Auron's stark white hair spiked in the front and the back. He never used gel its just cuz how it grew plus the wearing of the headphones.
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

The young man in front of him was something else and he did remind Menkai how he was but Menkai was much more rash and hard headed, "So my little glow worm, I wanted to see if you would like to become a student of mine, If you accept my offer we will start right now with a simple spar, then afterwords I will learn more of your past." Lifting his head slightly to show his cyan colored wolf altered iris'd eyes To be seen underneath his lampshade hat "So do you accept?" A slight grin on his face like that of the predator on which his eyes resembled.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Auron leaned his head back and scratched the back of his head. He looked at the man with the wolf irises, and then at the thought of a spar. Looking at the man full on now he nodded.

"Eh, might as well. As long as you dont kill me i guess, since you are saying ill be your student you must be a much greater shinobi than i am. So ya, sure, why not."

Auron quickly formed some hand seals to make some jutsu, he wasnt going to let the shinobi get ahead of him. Auron was faster than most people, much faster than an average genin. More hand seals followed by a flock of crows appearing from nowhere. These crows would scatter and hide Auron from view. The crows would then move all around and try and attack and peck at the shinobi. Auron stood there with a kunai drawn. He would remain prepared.

Spoiler:

Name: Scattering Thousand Crows Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: all
Description: This technique summons a flock of countless crows, dazzling the enemy. The user can freely manipulate the crows by emitting chakra from his fingertips and altering it into high frequency waves. Since the crows continuously clone themselves, the target becomes completely surrounded, obscuring their field of vision. When no longer needed, the crows will simply disappear in a puff of smoke.

Name: Crow Clone Technique
Range: -
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Range: Short range
Description: With this technique, one replaces their own body with a block of wood or some other object, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Menkai could watched as the kid summoned countless crows to hid himself, "ah I see you hiding yourself behind the crows so you can set me up well lets see how your birds like this." Performing handsigns clouds seeped in from the air outside and surrounded him,"Thunder cloud Inner wave technique." Then he ran forward being 15% percent faster and stronger, he moved with extreme skill and drove downward with a large fist aimed for where he last saw the young ninja.

Spoiler:
Name: Raiunkōha | Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
Element: Ranton
Description: uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around the user, creating an offensive and defensive ward. The user can then use these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at their enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing any enemies from getting close.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 am

little did the man know that the person he was attacking was a clone. The man was retarded to drive his own hand into the point of a kunai. The kunai would go through an electric barrier and into the man's hand, but only forming a little larger than flesh wound due to the clone dispersing, but the crows were dtill flapping in the enclosed area, squaking and making noises. Little did the man know in this hustle Auron would form a few more hand seals and grin to himself. The crows would disperse, and in direct line of site of the man would be two naked girls on top of each other, making out and grinding their hips. Auron knew the man would fall for this, becoming stunned temporarily, most likely being the perv he was. It was great for his chance.

Spoiler:

Name: Crow Clone Technique
Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it. (2x)

Name: Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
Description: Naruto's Harem Technique, as arranged by Konohamaru. It is consecutively using the Shadow Clone Technique and Transformation Technique, but by having the user himself and the shadow clone change into different people on the moment of transformation. Because several different seducing girls appear, the chances of meeting the preferences of the target are upped significantly. Konohamaru has invented an alternative form of the technique to work on females, Sexy: Boy on Boy Technique.
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

Menkai could only watch as two beautiful women were seen in his point of view walking up to them with his hands out wide the only thing on his mind was getting some since he hadn't had some in so long, totally enthralled, and only the girls were on his mind, but he didn't care for the battle anymore.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Auron chuckled to himself. The man was a perv, no doubt about it. Auron watched as the man walked towards the two clones he had made. Auron silent moved up behind him and tapped the side of his neck with the flat end of the kunai. Auron did it once and jumped back, the clones dispersing. Auron laughed.

"Ah hahahaha, youre such a perv!"

Auron stuck his tongue out and smiled.

"I won!"

That was that. Auron had his guard up and ready and waiting, wondering what the man was going to do.
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Menkai shook his head and turned, only to see that he had been bested by his own mental and physical needs, "So you did my crafty firefly, cunning indeed to use my own natural tendencies against me, you sure are cunning but if I were to have my armor I would not have seen those clones but next time you do that it will be a different story and I will not let myself fall for that again." Menkai scratched his head and could only laugh, "You can drop your guard, we need to leave I think the monks are going to be a little mad," turning in a billowing motion with his cloak flaring behind him he walked out of the temple waiting for the genin to catch up.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuna on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

The ever gentle breeze lead Yuuki from her training grounds to what seemed like a temple. Oh right, she remembered now. This was where she prayed. Prayed to gods, any of them to help her. Help her get stronger so she would be able to get out of this hellish village. She imagined herself in the other villages that she had heard rumors of. Konoha, Kirigakure....imagine living in a constant fog. The feeling of the gentle smoke caressing her shoulders made her shiver.

Continuing to walk towards the temple, Yuuki saw what appeared to be the beginning to a fight. Quieting her footsteps and quickening her pace, Yuuki would close in the space in between herself and the various openings of the temple. Hiding behind a pillar, Yuuki would only see a boy about her age, and another man, obviously older than the two of them combined, engaging in a sort of contest. Yuuki only watched in horror, and a little shame as the boy who she thought was around her age, preform a sort of jutsu that created in image of two girls engaging in intercourse.....Why would he have such a jutsu?

It became obvious of its usefulness because the boy was able to sneak up on the older man with ease and place a kunai to his neck. Contest over. Walking in as if she had just arrived, Yuuki would act as if the two boys were not really there. Kneeling down and removing a small headstone from her pocket, Yuuki would place it in front of her and begin muttering some prayers.
Shizuna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Auron on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Auron laughed as he had bested the mentor. The man said he could lower his guard, and he did so after the girl had entered. At the moment Auron was too proud to notice her, and if that were the case she couldnt have been anything special because his pride had never exceeded his libido. It was actually quite funny because the girl was seemingly praying at the spot where he had just screwed the female chuunin. Auron blew it off for now, which he may run into this girl some other time. Auron turned and started heading out of the temple at the man's behest.

[exit unless stopped]
Lord Auron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Menkai could see the proudness of his new student the fact that he had been able to simply deceive him but like all great men all fall pray to the beauty of women. Menkai turned to see if his student was following him when he saw that there was a young girl and she was another genin of the village. Turning on his feet he turned to face the young woman who had come to pray. "So Auron head on back, I'll catch up." Menkai walked back in his feet light against the stone floor, "Excuse me young woman may I ask if you have seen our battle and what did you think." This young girl had long white hair and small delicate hands.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top