» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Sand Worm Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand Worm Attack

Post by The Blainiest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 am

There is a message scrawled on pieces of paper that are hung up around Sunakagure on various buildings.

~The small town of Kazina has disappeared, in it's place now is a huge crater with half buried buildings. Not a soul has been found, it is suspected that rouge ninja are on the lose. This is an issue of national security and shall not be open to anyone who is a genin. Chuunin are also discouraged from applying, please note that if a team wishes to come they must be accompanied by another jounin other than their teacher who will get them out of the way if the going proves too much. This is considered a b rank mission for information only, once the first report is sent back we will then judge the mission accordingly.

Please see the Sanin B Snowfell if you wish to embark on this mission, he has the right to deny whomever he deems unfit for the job. Again I repeat do not take this mission if you do not think you can handle it. The first team to report back with information on what happened will receive a reward apt for a B rank mission. Please apply for this mission in teams of at least two.~

B Snowfell paced back and forth in the main entrance to Sunakagure with his hands behind his back. He had considered going himself, but as the man in charge of defense he could not leave the village without securing it first. It was much better to instead let some new heroes blossom in the desert sand.

"I do wish someone would hurry here though" B muttered to himself looking up at the scorching sun as it beat down upon him and bathed him in it's warm rays.

((I will be rping the beast, in this event do not use any hidden attacks be very precise and accurate. I will also proclaim the battles held within, so if I say something happened it did, no I will not try to fuck you over lol. I will make sure that the sand worm refrains from killing blows but you may end up killing yourself by other means. This is by no means an easy mission and I will post the schematics on the sand worm, and anything else you encounter as you do))

Cheshire Cat: Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: The White Rabbit.
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
Alice: But didn't you just say - I mean - Oh, dear.
Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?
Alice: Oh!

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sand Worm Attack

Post by Akki Kumori on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Akuma walked up to the newly posted bulleting, a mission of B rank status. He was to see his teacher, snowfell. Lucky him, knowing snowfell he had know clue what he wpuld say. Akuma looked around looking for snowfell. When he found him, Akuma "hmph" ed and put his hands in his pockets. Walking over to the sannin Akuma cleared his throat and spoke.

"Sensei, what is this mission? What ever it is i'd like to take it. I;'m bored and need something to do."

Akuma stood there, waiting a response from the man. He hoped he would get the mission because he was bored and nothing really to do, plus if it was information gathering it would be quite easy for him if the thing was out in the desert. Well all there was to do was wait for the man's response.

Spoiler:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Azf5gxIoNTQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Akki Kumori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Ebon had been unwilling to really due that much today. However, he did need to do missions which, as lame as it was, he would follow. So, he went to the bulletin board and looked for one of a decently high rank that shouldn't be too hard. "This one looks good," he said, raeding the information gathering one. He decided to take it.

Ebon arrived up at the entrance to Sunagakure, where one of the Sannin of the village was. He had his scroll on his back, his black sword on his side, in it's clear sheath. Under and around the robes, right at the edge of the sleeves, if you looked closely, you could see the black of the seal that covered his entire body. "Hello there. I am here about the mission?"
Zee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 am

((Spell check next time you two, and add moar! The moar boar demands it!))

((Akuma: An easy way to get more would be to expand on this idea "Lucky him, knowing snowfell he had know clue what he wpuld say."))

((Zee: Perhaps expand on the appearance))

"Just the kind of eloquence I'd expect from you" Snowfell sneered to Akuma as he harumphed and spoke his words. The gall of making light of such a situation, it was obvious that allowing his training to be finalized by another was a huge mistake. Reaching into a pocket of his black suit he withdrew a cigar and light it with lightning sparking from his fingertips. As the first puff of grey smoke wafted into the sky from the red embers of the brown cylindrical object clenched in his jaws, another arrived. It was yet another jounin, which in B's mind was good as this would prove to be quite dangerous. It was Ebon, a possessor of special blood while he hid under his robes he could not hide that fact from the Sanin's knowledge.

"Is this it? Well you shall be the first group sent then, it is simple you will pick up a hawk from the guards behind me" with this the Sage motioned with his cigar. Continuing on his voice melted from it's gruffness suddenly as he remembered when Ebon was but a wee genin. He wondered how these two would work together, he had trained them both albeit for differing amounts of time. Then again he had trained most of the ninja in this village, jumping back to his speech he continued. "After that you will go to the town, and find out who or what caused this and send the hawk back with that information. If this proves to be too dangerous, as I'm guessing it is wait for back up before engaging. Have I made myself clear?" the last part returned the gruff edge to his voice as he crossed his arms the pinstripes in his suit matching together horizontally.

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Kumori on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Akuma listened to the sannin's babbling. He stood there, direct eye contact, but Akuma just barely listened. This old man bored him. There was nothing else to do but listen to the old man's complaining it seemed. Akuma shrugged it off.

"Ya ya i get it, get the hawk and dont engage i get it."

Akuma scratched his head and walked over to the cage behind snowfell. Akuma grabbed a hawk and placed it on what seemed to be a non tattooed part on his arm. The bird was sealed into his arm using a sealing jutsu. Akuma would sigh and walk back over.

"Hurry up man so we cant get this over with."

Akuma was tapping his foot in impatience.

Spoiler:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Azf5gxIoNTQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Akki Kumori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Ebon, being his lazy self this day, leaned against the wall opposite Snowfell, but still only a short distance away, able to easily hear. He slowly slid down, listening to the sannin's instruction. In his head, he yelled out HELL YEAH! when Snowfell said to sit back and wait for backup when the worm attacked. Then his other personality replied. Wimp. Just fight whoever you meet. It's not like you can't take them. You can make your blood as hard as steal and skin as hard as diamond. meh He was somewhat annoyed when, as soon as he fully sat, the man was done. So, he just pushed himself up off the ground and went "Cool." Then, he heard the other jounin's response. Akuma was his name if he was not mistaken. "Jeez, man," he said. "Slow down. We gotta get it done, but that does not mean you have to rush me. I'm just a slow starter." He would not deny it. He was incredibly lazy right now. WHY I OUTTA! Outta what? punch US? Serious's answer was a harumph. "Well, might as well get heading out," he said, already a good bit ahead of Akuma.
Zee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Eyes widened, the sky turned dim the snow was unfurling at a rapid rate from the tattooed seal. It rapidly poured out like a great blizzard all at once surrounding the two would were regarding each other. The golden socket and the dim blue one were both engulfed by the inner fire that was stoked now. The ire had built for far too long now, and it would be shown quite soon what would happen. Before the words had escaped the other's lips it was interrupted by those of a drawn sword. It was a quick draw but there was much power behind it. This was no ordinary move done by the sanin, no it was one not seen since the war had been finalized. It seemed as if the disrespect had reawakened the beast that had slumbered in the snow.

"Kiya bitch!" screamed the leaf sword before he had been fully withdrawn, and in an instant the slash was over aimed seven centimeters right of the same pectoral of the objective. The goal which was now cursed to fall before it as the snow parted from it's wall. The other sides were already in place tightly drawn with no room for movement from the other, it seemed as if there was but one goal now. Forgotten was the crisis before the words were spoken, in it's place was only hatred. The rest of the snow had already plunged into the ground at the moment of release their blades longer than the man's arms and thick as a great boa. The man verticle slash was done with a leap into the sky which was now clouted by what seemed like a pure black smog some of which had fallen over the man in a form of defense. It made his skin all the much harder and stronger.

Such was the wrath and such was the punishment dealt, Snowfell doubted he would fix anything he now tore down. No not tore but rend would be a much better word for what had occured as he sprung back into the air. With another quick slash the snow that had remained little though it was flung forward to reinforce the rapidly shrinking square which was solid yet again having parted the front for only miliseconds. The tops and bottoms of the box likewise were solidly in place before the slash.

Spoiler:

Name: Makka Hantei Yaiba no Yooshiki • Keiri Stance • Nibai ni Shimasu [Double Dose]
Type: Weaponry
Element: n/a
Range: self
Style: Reddest Blade of Judgement
Description:
The ninja uses chakra in their arm to multiply the weight of a blade by
twofold and increase their arm strength by 30%, mid-swing. This allows
the weapon to hit with nearly double force.

Name: A Trial By Blood
Range: Self
Description: [name] has mastered all three Blade of Judgement stances; Executioner, Tormentor, Blood Angel.
[name] has learned every jutsu in thee three branches, and has a blade
hand matched only by gods and demons. [name] has 10% more
accuracy/speed/reflexes with a sword or blade, and is ambidextrious with
this weapon class.
Kurushimeru Stance • Wakashimasu [Boil] not required

Name: Makka Hantei Yaiba no Yooshiki • Kurushimeru Stance • Itachi [Weasel]
Type: Weaponry
Element: -
Range: 20m
Description:
With this jutsu in the Tormentor branch, the ninja will lunge their
blade into the ground. It will suck into the earth and travel at high
speeds underground. The ninja can make it travel underneath an opponent
and shoot up at 35mph to impale their opponent from below. Thus, only
sensor-type nin or high ranking Earth users can predict this technique
by sensing the blade's movement underground before it's well within
range.

Name: Makka Hantei Yaiba no Yooshiki • Ketsueki-Mitsukai Stance • Puropera [Propeller]
Type: Specialty Weaponry
Element: -
Range: n/a
Description:
For this technique, the user leaps up with their arms extended outwards
and throws themselves in a 1080 degree spin before touching ground. To
allow this, the ninja gains 25% speed during the course of this
movement.

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Kumori on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 am

Last edited by Akuma on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Akki Kumori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm

((I attacked you, I stated it was you and it was before you got your hawk

Akuma had his hawk and moved away from snowfell,

Game set match))

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Kumori on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 pm

((i ish dead))

Spoiler:

Akki Kumori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reikon on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Reikon had always been the most weakest of his family, and his mom always got on him about going to find a tutor to teach him how to become a powerful shinobi. The reason she was always bugging Reikon about getting a teacher because the day that he was defeated in the academy by another Academy student that was at his rank. Everywhere he went with his mom, she repeadetly did the said the same thing- "Go get a Teacher I have noticed that you are weak after what I seen". Reikon would never say anything, but this time in his house she was starting to annoy him while at the dinner table with his brothers. It annyed him even more when his brothers would humiliate him about it because they were at hsi fight.

"Tink, Tink, Tink" the sound of chop sticks hitting plates hard from people not being able to pick up their food. Ramen, Dumplings, and other varieties of food sat on the table with their own seperate big gray bowl. Every one at the large rectangled table joked, rejoiced, and talked about family memories. Some of the Things were humiliating, and most of the other old stories were sad. None of them bothered Reikon. Except for when his brother brought up the storie about what happened at the Ninja Academy which lead to his mom coming to to talk. "Ya know you really should learn how to become a shinobi from someone that most of the shinobi in the sand know, he's charming and very smart hun" Reikon's mom had suggested. Reikon knew about him but hadn't actually met him. "Mom I wouldn't be able to find him he is out on a mission right now" said Reikon.

His brother stuffed his mouth with Ramen noodles while putting one hand up to signal for him to wait so he could speak. After finishing chewing the noodles, he swallowed and then began to talk. "His name is Blaine and I had grabbed a copy of the mission that he was assigned to" said Reikon's brother as he slid the mission paper over to Reikon. Reikon read the paper. He looked closely at the time that they had said that they were leaving. "I might be able to make it!"said Reikon. His eyes opened wide in surprisement. He jumped from out of his chair, grabbing his gourd from off the brown wood coat rack next to the door. Reikon ran as fast as could towards the Sungakure Entrance. When he finally got close to the Sungakure entrance, he waved to Blaine and yelled as he kept running. "Blaine!" said Reikon, attempting to get his attenion.
Reikon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Ebon fell in awe of what had just happened. Snowfell had just created an incredibly large amount of white sand, no. Not sand. Something else. This is what had gotten him that name. This white dust was the reason he was known as Snowfell. And, he had released it so furiously onto the man, a fellow shinobi of the sand. Better be careful of him... No joke. With that, he stood back up as the attack finished and the sand got less dense. He looked around, and saw, of all things, a KID running in their direction. Then, the kid yelled out to Blaine. Ebon knew the Sannin's name to be B "Snowfell" Kurogane. Perhaps the B stood for Blaine? He did not know. Either way, he waited for somethign to happen, as he REALLY didn't want to have to report anything. BAKA! IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REPORT THIS! HE JUST KILLED A FELLOW SUNA NIN! Oh shut up. There was probably good reason... Hopefully. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that. Baka. "So, what now?" he asked, his voice wavering just the slightest bit, barely noticable unless you paid close attention.
Zee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Tsubaki Zakuro~ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 am

Kitara geared up and grabbed her family's sword slinging it over her back as she rushed to get out the door.'God damn it I overslept! Sensei will kill me.'Kitara thought to herself almost forgetting to shut the door in her rush to meet up with her teacher. Her feet hit the ground rhythmically as she ran towards the gates of Suna.'If I survive this, Sensei is going to punish me again.Baka!' Kitara yelled at herself mentally.

Beating herself up over her blunder, Kitara gasped with relief when she saw the gate."SENSEI! Kitara shouted, waving frantically nearly doing a face plant. She also noticed other Suna ninja heading towards the gate. Kitara nearly died when she reached the gate from how out of breath she was, but she tried to hide it. Stopping for a moment to catch her breath Kitara looked up and saw birds flying above. Unable to help herself she became distracted and began to count them.

"One, two, three..." Kitara said counting aloud. She was slightly depressed at the small number but sighed and kept counting them until they flew out of sight. Sighing softly she stared at the sky in silence as if waiting for something to happen. 'Come back birdies!' Kitara thought to herself, wanting to count them again. She was so entranced by her obsessive counting, she did't even notice the rest of the ninja around her.

~Tsubaki Zakuro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 am

A bright flash of crimson jettisoned forth from the man's shoulder in an upward stream. The sword sliced through like a super heated knife through lukewarm butter. It reached three inches above the right nipple before being pulled back the white metal quickly stopping the bleeding as it closed in the man encasing him solidly in the substance. While that happened ten blades came up around the man's legs and stabbed through the shins at various angles the points of entry were random, but soon the bleeding from that was stopped as well. Two ninjas rushed up to the group as Snowfell cleaned his blade, thanked it and returned it to his sheath. The metal flew off Akuma as the other ninjas quickly bandaged him, while they could stop the bleeding his right arm would never work again, and both legs were beyond the state were they could ever hope to support him in walking. The ninja was broken, a lesson to those who thought they could get away with a bad behavior with the savage sanin.

Hearing a voice, a young mans voice trickle into his ears his head snapped back up from the broken body of Akuma. The two unmatching orbs lit up in hopes that it was his young stead, but no it was another genin. Late as always he assumed the young jinjukri would be, so unlike her master that now wondered who this Blaine was. There was no ninja that had gone by that name, but the fellow had obviously meant him, puzzling this was. Regardless it was something to be pursued later.

"What is it you want? I'm behind schedule" B said his voice slightly irratated but not cold. He brought his sword arm up and withdrew the cigar which had been clenched in his mouth the whole time releasing a great cloud of smoke that hung around him as the white and black sand withdrew back into their seals. It was like watching a dumptruck unload a gigantic pile of sand. Only backwards and into a tiny container, so it was not like that at all. Rather it was as if someone was stuffing chaos back into Pandora's box. This is when the jounin Zee asked a question and B plobbed the long brown smoldering cigar back into his mouth before looking at him "Now...now I must go with you."

It was off, very off of the plan that had been formed before this. Not that it could be helped he was responsible for his rage after all. It was his mistake and he had to pay for it, so was the way of the world. Nodding at the two ninja who rushed off which the weeping Akuma, who earlier had let loose a bloodcurdling scream which had drawn the two in the first place, B smiled. This time he did hear his new student, the young little spikey girl Kitara.

As she bent over to catch her breath Snowfell frowned "When did you become so soft? Did you happen to eat all the donuts on the way here? Or was someone stealing my smokes?" It was mock anger that was now in B's voice as he scolded his young stead. Unfortunately she hadn't paid any attention to it and was now off catering to some form of mega attention deficit that she harbored. She mumbled to three and Snowfell fell backwards onto the ground "Three lashings is more like it!" he growled as he dusted himself off before letting another cloud of smoke float into the air. "Why are you so late? No more late night whatever the hell they are" Snowfell sighed as his head sunk into his palm the cigar burning the skin before he jerked back his head with a yell.

"Whatever, follow me all of you were heading out now!" Snowfell said determined to find out who was behind the small town's destruction.They had delayed long enough, and the Sanin was now going to get serious.

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 am

((1653=16 more meters with the byak

Okay so posting order, I want Zee to make the topic in the correct forum, then Reikon, then Kitara will post. I will post last with both my part and any NPCs we run into with their part))

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 pm

(Akuma is dead due to blood loss.)
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://sg-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm

((Or not due to the fact that the metal sand blocked his wounds before the other ninja wrapped them up))

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top