» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Just Another Day [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Another Day [Private]

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

The main thing on Nobunaga's mind was what to do with these criminals he had found. Both were property of Konoha and as a result made this into a very delicate issue. He needed to time to think and so he headed off to a part of the town just outside the village. Many people came here during the day but due it being late in the evening it was fairly empty. Nobunaga found a nice spot under a tree and decided to relax there. He pulled out a blunt from his pocket and lit it with a lighter he carried. He took a huge hit and allow the smoke to be held for a few seconds before he exhaled.

He would have to do something about all these constant intruders, negotiations with Konoha would have to be made soon. That much was obvious.

Last edited by Nobunaga on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change the title heading to private)
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Another Day [Private]

Post by Kazuho on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Shitty post deserves a shitty reply. <3

In some small town full of people there was a tree, under it a man was sitting and he had just taken out something, a lighter, when out of a sudden from a closed alley someone else appeared.

She was Mia, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger, her boobs will change the world.

When this pretty looking lady appeared without even having almost anything covering her quite nice looking breast everyone started staring. She just had some stripes over them which covered the nipples. Other than that, everything else seemed to be visible.

This girl walked like Halle Barry when she was dressed as cat woman, all sexy and shiz. The interest of this female was the man who was smoking. He seemed perfect for her.

"Hi handsome." The voice of the pink haired female was as sexy as she was, nothing more, nothing less. Since she was just twenty meters away from the man who just lighted whatever he was smoking, she knew that he could hear her.
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Nobunaga hadn't been sitting quietly for long, he soon heard a voice that caused him to lazily look over to the source. He handn't recalled seeing this shinobi in his village before, and the fact no alarms were sent off meant she had to have come through the main road. He could smell her scent in the air and confirmed that the smell had the same little scent most suna ninja had. That meant she was either a messenger or a simply a traveler from Suna. She had paused about 20 meters away when she spoke, she had a very delicate voice. Nobunaga had no doubt such a woman would be very alluring to the average man, he himself found it hard to ignore her very scent. He took another hit of his blunt, but kept it in between his lips as he stood up. By now if the woman was the type to know her history, she would recognize the armour of the Otokage. Often times it was a pain in the ass to be known so easily, but Nobunaga figured even if he wasn't known by his armour the sheer height and size of the 7ft man would likely be another tip off to who he was.

He gave a big stretch as he exhaled the smoke from his mouth with the blunt still being in between his lips. Normally he didn't hassle travelers or visitors, but this woman had come out her way to say hello it would be rude not to give a proper greeting. "Hello lady," he said finally as he took a hit of the blunt then reached up to remove it from his lips, "Your traveling awfully late aren't you. Little lady such as your self might be seen as defenseless to the more cutthroat criminals out there." As he spoke smoke would escape his mouth and he would approach the woman until he was within 10 meters. He had noticed that she stopped a little distance away, he assumed it was he being cautious. So he stopped only so that the woman wouldn't feel threatened by his approach.

"Is there anywhere you were looking to go in particular, I happen know this village like the back of my hand," he said, "Suna is a long way from home afterall."
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I just didn't feel like posting yesterday. XD

Mia was happy, just what she wanted to happen, it happened. Right from the start she knew who this man was and why was he so famous. She on a hunt, a hunt to find a suitable mate for her, someone who could giver her whatever she wanted. That was a rather troublesome demand considering how she was a woman with needs, someone who wanted a lot of things, someone who could not be satisfied with little things which life brought to them, she needed more, way more than anyone could ever imagine, Greed, indeed, she was greedy, quite greedy. The amount of greed which consumed her could not be measured by anything or anyone, there was too much of it, she was completely shrouded by it. Could anyone save her from it? No, nobody could do that, she was without help, a lost cause. Mia liked all of the greed which she had within her, she enjoyed being greedy and she did not want to give up on it, there was to much at stake for her to just give up. Unlike most women, this one had an especially weird style of thing and an rather extraordinary level of intelligence which allowed her to devise plans which a lot of people could not comprehend. This woman was a fox, she was beautiful, more like gorgeous, and cunning. Not to mention, her skin was quite soft and she did seem rather frail. But, she was not to be underestimated, no matter how she looked like, this woman was always full of surprises, only a few bunch could actually comprehend what she was planning to do, her unpredictability made her quite dangerous, someone with whom one should not be messing. Unlike some, this woman was quite aware of her intelligence and her capabilities, she would never underestimate or overestimate herself, at any given time she knew what she could do and what she could not do, when she needed help and when she did not need help, it was all a part of her that made her such a extraordinary woman and a extraordinary shinobi as well.

With her gentle and quite seductive eyes she would watch as the man in front of her acknowledged her presence by simply turning his head towards her. Just by looking at this male she was aware of his strength and aware of who he was, the armor which he wore was just something that made the recognition easier. But, even if he did not wore those pieces of metal over his gigantic body, she could still recognize him as someone quite powerful. After all, there was something about her that most did not know, something that gave her a edge over some people. This something was the fact that she was a chakra sensor, a kunoichi capable of sensing the chakra of others around her. This ability would certainly tell her a lot of things about the people who she met, including this man. Right away she could notice how he had quite a exceptional level of chakra which made him quite powerful and which indicated that he was a man who probably held a rather high position in his village. Due to that when she came, she was somewhat ready for battle, with her favorite killing tool out. Since she was gifted with a high level of intelligence she could combine her knowledge with her ability of a sensor to make some quite accurate deductions concerning the level of others and which rank did they held in their village. When she first sensed this mans chakra as he just arrived to this town, she knew that he was someone in charge of something, that he was either a Sanin or a Kage. Of course, chances were, he could have been a Jounin as well. But, his chakra would definitely make him a Sanin level shinobi or higher, that single fact was what interested her. She did not care about the rank which this man held in his village, the power level of this man was that caught her attention, so even if he was not a Kage with that chakra she would still approach him like she just did.

After he had acknowledged her, the male started to get up, while at the same time he was smoking whatever he held between his lips. Mia was not a fan of any substance that caused addiction or health issues, she did not want to ruin her beauty and heath with such substances just so she could feel better. Then again, she was also aware of the fact that even substances like that would not actually make her feel any better, they would just make her feel worse since she would be ruining her perfect body. Indeed, having such a body and such health was what made this woman happy and the reason why she enjoyed life and doing things such as this, showing people how good she looked and seducing men like they were her toys. But, men like that were never worthy of her, she needed strong-willed ones who did not find just her beauty to be attractive, she needed someone who liked her as a whole and not just as another hot babe. Well, she did not hate men who liked her that way, they were just not gonna get anything from her since they were not worthy of her. So far, he seems to have some qualities; the pink haired woman thought as she observed the male in front of her. He was not completely seduced by her looks but there were traces of him taking interest into her in a similar way. Indeed, there were things about him that she could not explain. To her that was natural, all great and powerful shinobi had some sort of a special power that made them stick out. The only issue so far was the smoking addiction of this man. What he was smoking at the moment was not coming anywhere near her, since they were outside the smoke coming out his mouth would just fly away a few seconds after he had exhaled it. Even so, he was still somewhat shrouded in the smoke which came from his mouth. That meant that he was certainly going to have the smell of whatever he was smoking all over his body, something that was not enjoyable for this woman.

Nevertheless, with an open mind the female awaited to see what this man known as Otokage was going to do, everything was possible at this moment, there was a chance that he could even be a rapist who saw this as a ideal opportunity. Although chances for that were extremely low, no village would make such a man into a kage due to the amount of bad reputation which he would have brought to them. But, this young lady was ready for anything, she did not fear this man, she did not fear any man. For a shinobi like her fear was a emotion that could ruin the chances of having a successful mission, just like anger, so she knew that it was a hindrance of which she had to get rid of. Due to that Mia learned how to accept whatever was going to happen to her and learn how to let go of fear, even though her life might be in danger she would never fear death. Well, sadly, she never got into something like that so she was unsure of it. At this moment she did not feel any fear towards this man since she did not feel any ill intentions from this man proving that by sending her favorite metallic object at him, nor was she sensing any chakra output which could have meant that he was about to use any sort of technique. No matter how she looked at it this man did not seem like a treat to her, not even when he started walking towards her. She was only annoyed that he was still smoking and that his smoke may come near enough to her. But, luckily a gentle mountain breeze was blowing from her right to her left in a fashion that would make it impossible for the smoke of whatever that man was smoking to reach her. Even as the man spoke to her the smoke was still coming out of his mouth, the same smoke as always, it was rather not nice for a man like that to be smoking in the presence of a lady such as herself. Luckily he stayed far enough so the smoke never, not even once, reacher her location, while at the same time he spoke loud enough for her to hear him. Her hearing was not that great but he spoke loud enough for someone like her to hear him.

"Oh really? Why would they think that? Because I am a woman? How silly some people are, they think that gender matters when it comes to someones strength. Besides, it is rather nice to travel during the evening when there is less people around and its still not so dark so that I could see where am I going." Once more the female spoke with her rather smoothing tone, quickly answering the man in front of her with whatever he wanted to know. She seemed to be in a rather chatty mood today, answering the questions with a few questions of her own and a couple of sentences when she could just use a single sentence to answer everything. Usually Mia was not this polite but the man in front of her was the object of her interest after all, she wanted to know some more about him no matter what, she had her own methods of finding out more about men such as this one and she was not afraid to do anything. As the male in front of her got closer and closer she could feel the intensity of his chakra, it was breathtaking, so powerful. Even so she was not shaken by it or disturbed, in fact such a feeling made her happier, he could be the man who she was looking for. Oddly enough he did something that she did not expect, he stopped right when he was approximately ten meters away, not coming any closer. To her it seemed as if this man was shy or something, she did not look threatened by his appearance so what would have made him think that she would not enjoy him coming closer? Maybe, somehow, he knew that she did not like his smoking so he decided to stay away until he finished his whatever it was. Either way she did not mind as long as that smoke was not reaching her, and it was not at this moment so the expression on her face did not change as he was coming closer, she did however keep a close eye on him.

Anyways, when the male stopped he said something that quite intrigued this female. Somehow this person knew that she was from Sunagakure no Sato, even though there was nothing on her that could indicate that, so he must have known something or he must have had a special ability. Even so she decided to play a game with him, trying to hide her origin, after all there was really nothing on her that could indicate that she was a ninja from that village. With the same expression on her face she would answer: "You don't need to do that for me since I have found what I am searching for and he is standing right in front of me. I should probably get some new clothes, spending such time in Suna on that silly mission was such a drag, I am glad that I got sent here instead." While she spoke those words she formed an expression which indicated that she really was disturbed even after just thinking about Suna, while when she mentioned leaving that village she formed a bit happier expression indicating that she really was happy about it. Also, while saying that she had found what she needed her eyes were pointed at the Otokage in front of her indicating what she wanted and what her reason was. It did not seem as if she was here by accident. "I am looking for a man who will become my husband or just someone who could be my lover, either way I need a strong man, someone who can nourish me and fulfill my needs. You seem like a rather nice candidate. I would have to test your worth to see if are up for the job of course. Also, are you even interested into it?"
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Little Security Measure:
[15:40:18] @ Nobunaga : oh mia
[15:40:22] @ Nobunaga : your attack
[15:40:57] @ Nobunaga : did you do it while i was still 20 meters away
[15:41:00] M.I.A. : They are all dead...-.-
[15:41:14] @ Nobunaga : the whole conversation after saying you attacked throws me off
[15:41:24] @ Nobunaga : since after being attacked i wont feel like talking
[15:41:29] M.I.A. : Basty, thats the flaw with long posts, I can't remember....
[15:41:40] @ Nobunaga : which voids half of my post and yours
[15:41:42] M.I.A. : Make it after the conversation.
[15:41:52] @ Nobunaga : aight then
[15:41:58] M.I.A. : I don't feel like thinking or reading that post again.

The war god had to admit he was intrigued with this woman, and the fact she held a weapon in her hand only made this more interesting. His tactical eyes had caught the glint from it the second moonlight touched it, though he gave no inclination that he had seen the object. In fact he had made it a point to look completely naive to the fact she even had a weapon at all. After all, such things mattered little to him as he knew no person dumb enough to attack him so openly. Those that knew who he was that is.

He remained relatively silent as the woman spoke, watching as she gave her responses to his statements. Even her explanation about her hinting that she was only visiting Suna sounded legit. But Nobunaga knew better, his smell had never let him down before and he smelled only the scent of sand on the woman. Either he "mission" was a long one or she was a resident, plain and simple. However her next statement did cause a look of shock to come across his face. The woman stated she was looking for a partner in more ways than one, and she apparently had eyes on Nobunaga. He was unaware how to exactly respond until a slight smile came upon his face which slowly turned into a laugh.

The laugh sounded sinister due to his already deep voice, though the laugh almost immediately died away. The thought of being with another woman only reminded him of the full family he could have had. The death of his first wife had always been a subject he avoided. He gave the woman in front of him a serious expression, even his happy tone was replaced with one more serious and stern. "I am not interested, but if you wish to test yourself against a War God then I welcome you to try," the response to this statement would come in the form of the weapon leaving the woman's hand. It was aimed at his head which was not an difficult thing to avoid. Reflexes took over as he jerked his head out of the way by leaning to the side causing the weapon to fly past his head just missing him

He did not weave any hand-signs, he simply reached behind his back with his right hand and grabbed his own legendary weapon. One of the prized treasures of Otogakure, the Quad-Spear. With a single thought the weapon would give off a dark blue glow as Nobunaga spun the weapon in his hand. He was renown for being a tactical genius on the battlefield, he would perhaps get to show off this little ability of his.

Weapon Used:
Name: Quad-Spear
Appearance:

Special Abilities:
This weapon specialty is illusions. The weapon allows the user to create false illusions of himself at a cost to the user. The illusions do absolutely nothing other than used in tactical manners to throw off an enemy. The illusions are identical to the user in every way giving many the impression that these are actually clones, though this is a ploy and nothing more. The illusions appear perfect when they are 5 meters away from the user, they begin to distort and appear to flicker if they go any further. The illusions appear at the will of the user and can appear from any location that is within the swinging range of the weapon. The illusions do not speak and do not offer extra vision to the user, as previously said they serve only as a tactical purpose and can be quite deadly int he hands of one who has truly mastered the weapon. This effect is only usable when the weapon has been awoken from its sleep, after it has it will take on a dark blue aura as a sign that the weapon's ability is in effect. The weapon is also able to break into two double sided spears.

C- Ranked User = 3 Illusions
B- Ranked User = 6 Illusions
A- Ranked User = 9 Illusions
S- Ranked User = Infinite Illusions (Within reason)

The weapon itself is also very light despite its size easily equaling the weight of a typical katana, despite its incredible high durability.

Spoiler:
Name: Beginning
Type: Passive
Element: N/A
Description: This is only a preparation technique that is required to activate the weapon in a manner of speaking. It offers no special words, hand-signs, or incantations to activate this effect. The user simply wills it and the weapon awakens from its slumber.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

OOC: Just in time, sorry, there was too much stuff which I had to add so couldn't make it any shorter.

Interesting; the pink haired woman thought as things started to resolve. It had finally starter, her little mating ritual in which she hoped that a real man would come and make her happy. This ritual was not just something that she had recently started to practice, it was actually her long lasted tradition. Indeed, the woman known as Mia was not inexperienced, she had done such a thing to more than one man, testing them all to see if they were worthy of her. Since she was here doing it with her newest candidate, that could only mean that none of the men before this one managed to fit her standards, which was actually quite true, out of all the men which she tested none had managed to even remotely fit her standards so out of a recent she only decided to test those who have more chakra than she does. This decisions caused her to learn the art of sensing chakra so that she could make the search easier. Not happy with the management in her home village and all of the random and useless laws she gave up on searching for her mate in that place and focused on other villages, such as this one. Sadly, none of the men who were of her rank did not seem to be on the same level, they were all rather weak and unfit to become her mates, all getting beaten rather easily. That is when he made yet another life changing decisions which actually caused for her to come her and meet this man. Out of a recent Mia decided to stop testing all those who held the same position and rank as her, moving on to the next class, the shinobi of the higher power level such as Sanin and Kage. Oddly, this man was the first one to come and first one to be tested. But, it did not seem as if he was willing to accept her terms, something that the pink haired female did not like. People rarely declined her offer for marriage and when they do that she makes them change their minds using certain methods. But first, the test must be passed and then the trap for making this man accept her terms can be set. No man can reject a woman like her, unless they were homosexual.

With her gentle, yet seductive and rather passionate eyes, she observed the outcome of her little attack. Mia really liked that knife and she enjoyed using it to start a battle such as this, with someone who is rather strong. The leader of a hidden village was the strongest person in that village, so he probably had a lot of power which could make him a formidable foe and quite a challenge for this young kunoichi. But, she as well was a rather powerful one, a master in the arts of hand to hand combat and a expert of illusions and trickery. Her being based in Taijutsu and Genjutsu was not coincidental, she mastered those arts due to a reason, to make herself a prefect man hunter. Using her close combat skills she would amaze her foes with her rather unique way of fighting, while with her illusions she would make them believe what she wanted for them to believe, a perfect combination for someone who was searching for a man who would marry her. Using illusions with her Genjutsu technique she could make men believe something that is not there, seducing them and making them even more attracted to her. It really was a rather simple strategy, yet it worked rather perfectly, rarely failing. Although, using it on people skilled with illusions or with those who have ways of escaping them was rather troublesome since it required her to put more effort into her illusions and she really did not want to do that, waste chakra on silly things. For this fight however she was not intending to use illusions that much, with her somewhat bent knees she prepared to launch a close quarter attack after seeing how her first one goes. Taijutsu was Mia's love, other than men she only liked Taijutsu since it made her happy and it really gave her a chance to get rid of all the negativity by hurting other and using all that negative energy as a weapon instead. Today she was unhappy due to what this man said on how he will not accept her marriage proposal, that hurt her heart so she needed to go there and get rid of all the negativity and return to her one hundred percent positive self.

Just like Mia had expected, her initial attack which was only meant to start the battle was pretty much useless on this man, but it did made him make a move. Upon throwing her weapon the pink haired female had her hands up in the air so she was pretty much able to do anything, either defend or attack, or even do nothing at all. This time she decided to fully see the extent of this mans powers, which meant that she had to make him make a move and use his fullest powers, pressurizing him and never letting him get out of anything easily. In order for him to dodge any of the upcoming attacks he was going to have to put up some effort into it, otherwise he will get hurt. Quickly Mia's hands would come up together, mixing, combining and forming a single hand formation which was a indication of something being activated. The formation which she used in the shinobi would it was given the name of one of the Chinese zodiac sings and people called those formations hand sings. Indeed, Mia had just made a single hand seal, one which was enough for the technique which she was going to use and which was going to allow her to lower the distance between her and the man who was going to become hers. The timing for this had to be perfect, she did it right after throwing her favorite metallic object, before it even reached the tall man. Indeed, her hand seal was already formed when the Otokage had dodged her attack with his rather nice reflexes, which was expected from someone like him. In order to beat him, Mia knew that she had to get rid of his mobility which did seem like quite a issue. But, nevertheless his speed did not seem to be the true source of his power, the large toll which he held on his back was troublesome as well, so getting rid of that was a must as well. There was just too many things that had to be done and Mia really did not have so much time, this battle was certainly going to be a interesting one for the both of them no matter how you put it.

Dust arose, winds picked up, it had started. In a instant the body of the pink haired female vanished, making the dust rise, the wind to pick up and signal the start of the real battle. Unless one had amazingly accurate eyes with the ability to predict movements and follow high leveled speed movement, following this kunoichi was impossible. But, using simple logic, deducting where she was going to appear was obvious, she had one target and one approach, so figuring out the location of her re-appearance was obvious, quite obvious, failing to predict such a simple thing would make someone a complete retard. Anyways, after he easily and effortlessly dodged the attack of the female the Otokage decided that he was going to start the fight first so he went to get his little toy out and use it for God knows what. But, before he even rose his hand to do so, Mia had already started her assault by launching a rather quick attack. Well, it was not an attack actually, more like a quick attempt to close the distance between them. To Mia the Otokage seemed way to calm and he really was underestimating her by not really rushing to make his moves, taking his time and making a counter at the last possible moment. Due to that she was a bit annoyed by his slow movements and how he took his time trying to take out that weapon, giving her plenty of time to attack before he even took it out. Was he really positive in his capabilities of dodging attacks, or was there something else about it? The pink haired female did not care, she only focused on her own battle tactics, which included attacking him before he managed to take out something dangerous. Due to that she appeared a meter away with her arms stretched towards the ground and her head first, stopping her recently use technique with her left hand touching the ground and her above the ground positioning herself upside down. At this point it was obvious that she was going to use her legs to attack.

Using her stretchy legs and the fact that with her hands on the ground made her attack range larger, Mia was able to launch an attack to attempt stopping her foe from doing anything. Her timing was perfect, she appeared just as the tall man rose his arm up to his shoulder level, moments before he even grabbed that large looking weapon. Her legs went right into offense, an attack from bellow was launched at the mans large arm which was going to grab the weapon, using three fingers she was going to make an attack that could wound the big guy, aiming mostly at his arm and involving more than half her limbs. Her aim was set already, luckily for her it was under the plating which shielded the mans arm so there was nothing that could stop this attack which was combined with a technique that made Mia's fingers strike with bullet force, enough to pierce flesh and skin of the intended target. Except her palms, on both of her legs all of her fingers were pulled back so that the two palms were sticking out. The initial targets of this attack were the mans arm which was going towards the weapon and his face. Quickly those legs would be launched at his arm, at a speed at which they would connect with his flesh at the time when he made first contact with his tool, afterwards the leg nearest to the mans face would move at it with the same speed, launching a couple of jabbing attack at his face which was not covered by the armor, pulling back and striking again and again and again, till he would be knocked out by th sheer force of the attack, her legs would even follow if the man attempted to move his head to dodge, following his movements and starting while using the precise timing. That was only the start. But, if everything went according to plan the foe would have a lot of wounds, his elbow, front and back side wounded, his check pierced his blunt taken out his mouth, his knee, his jaws moved a little bit to the other side, his ear pierced, his nose bone cracked, and maybe even some other things in the case of him moving and letting something else get hit by one of the attacks of this incredible barrage.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:10m (Genin) Land to Land (S-Rank)
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Shigan Oren
Type: Taijutsu
Element: -
Range: short
Description: Shigan "Oren" (指銃「黄蓮」 Shigan "Ōren"?, literally meaning "Finger Gun: 'Yellow Lotus'"): This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Nobunaga was known in the world for many things. He was an avid marijuana smoker, a master of smoke release, and being a military genius just to name a few. When the three were combined he was a always at his happiest. He was high from smoking, his jutsu was ready, and the person he was fighting looked to be more worthy than most. There was to be a lesson from this battle, that much he knew but it was yet to be decided who would learn this lesson. When he first caught wind of the woman he had her scent, so keeping up with such a thing was not beyond his skill. He was no blood hound though, but a gift from Urufu often had its advantages. And despite it inhabiting its body, the two hardly had many times when they spoke. Though the little growling in the back of his mind from time to time often made it a reminder that the beast was still present. His keen eyesight would also play a major roll in what he would do next. Even when he laughed he had kept a keen eye on the woman, though it looked as if he were only staring at her in all actuality he had been watching her entire body. Even upon the projectile being thrown he still watched his prey closely. He had fought against others that were much faster than him in his past, his Youkai Hayato being one of them, thus the woman's movements weren't in the least overwhelming.

These two factors alone set in motion the chain of responses that passed in an instant. The War God had his response to the opponents attacks and she would receive it much faster than she herself would likely expect. The second he dodged the projectile that was thrown and his opponent vanished from his sights, he instantly knew where she was going. At first he simply wanted to test the skills of his foe in battle, no jutsu just sheer skill alone. But upon seeing the hand-signs of his foe before he had moved, caused his plan to change even as he reached for his weapon. With his only free hand, his left hand, he was able to use a jutsu that would easily ensnare his opponent. She had made her mistake of assuming attack from the front under the cover of her first attack would be the best move. Nobunaga was used to dealing with those that like to set traps, he had assumed that the minute he saw the weapon being thrown she was setting him up for something else. Thus he had prepared for close range and a far ranged follow up attack.

When his opponent came to a stop she would be met with an instant attack that would catch her if she failed to stop whatever it was she was planning. His free hand, his left hand, instantly changed his into a smoke screen when Nobunaga estimated where his opponent would be coming to next. He did so by hearing the sound of the enemy movements as her body went against the flow of the wind, he could smell the perfume and the smell of sand on her body, and based on these factors alone he was able to assume where she would stop and thus have an attack waiting on her when she did stop. The attack would catch the woman in a smoke bind that would stop all movements and attacks she had prepared. The smoke served as a means to capture his foes without killing them, which was the case now. The smoke would have stretched like a snake from his hand and instantly. The smoke would ultimate arrived at the assumed location at the same exact time the woman would have come to a halt. The smoke would cover the entire body of his target and ultimately cause the smoke to take affect on her if she inhaled even the slightest bit.

He had no reason to move out of the way for any attack as of yet because he would have cut off any form of attack the woman was planning to do. With her trapped she had no way to weave any hand-signs of any kind which meant she might fall back on the only type of jutsu that usually required none. That was Nobunaga made another mental note of everything around him. As this was a park there was an abundance of trees, but no stumps. He recalled the area usually known for picnics rather than a children playground and thus there were no swings or slides. Just a large area with a road separating two sides of the park.

Jutsu Used:
Name: Smoke Grasp
Element: Smoke
Range: 5 Meters
Description: The user is able to change a limb completely to smoke and use it to capture his foe. The smoke serves a binding method for only a single post (victims post) before the limb reverts back to normal.

Special Characteristics In Play:
Name: Tactician
Description: What Nobunaga lacks in physical strength he makes up for it with his quick wits and intelligence. Because of the constant studying habits of past tacticians of the past and other strategy books, he is human book of strategies. He is able to assess a situation so thoroughly that even with a little information about a particular issue he is able to see several meanings behind the action.

Name: Analytical Eyes
Description: Because of his nature as a tactician Nobunaga as grown accustomed to spotting even the smallest of changes. He is a firm believer that small things have a tendency to turn into major problems, it made him become more aware of all the things that happen around him.

~This last one takes affect only if the smoke is inhaled~

Name: Marijuana Smoke
Description: Nobunaga smoke is very unique to him specifically that easily makes him stand out more than the average person (Enshi Clan). His smoke is lighter in color and when used has a distinct odor that has a natural effect on the body making it more sluggish but relaxed. Inhaling the smoke for even a second will cause the people smell to become high almost instantly, thus making their own physical abilities from movement to thinking speed slower by 5% their average. And the cost of smoke release jutsu are one rank lower than the average cost. He is also immune to his own smoke effects.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 am

OOC: Soilers aren't working for me, and same with any other type of coding. Something is really not working. x.x

Poor little Mia, she had no idea what she was up against here, this man was really full of surprises and predicting his movements was rather hard even for someone like her. Like mentioned countless times before this young pink haired female was a rather tactical fighter and she could have sworn that using that knife attack as a decoy could work, giving her enough time to at least reach her foe who was less than ten meters away. Usually such plans and strategies could work easily against someone of a weaker status and a bit lesser level of intelligence than her. But, this man was different, he was a Kage in charge of a village, so naturally you would expect much from him, after all he was the one in charge of a entire village so he had to be smart in order to keep up with everything. Yet, even on top of that he seemed to possess a even more advanced sense for battle strategies, more than someone could ever expect even from a Kage. Indeed, it really did seems as Mia was in a lot of troubles. The man who she was facing, this odd and tall looking guy might just be a strategical genius, someone who had an advanced sense of battle logic which was even better than the level of intelligence which her lord Kazekage had. Quite remarkable that was indeed. Yet, like mentioned before, this woman was not the type to give up so easily or to fear someone just because they had a lot of power. Everyone, even someone like this, possessed a weakness, no man or woman was without a weakness, we all had something that could be used against us. Sadly, this man sure knew how to hide his weaknesses from others and since the pink haired woman did not quite know what his abilities were exactly, she was unsure how to fight against this man, which led her till the point when she had to change her plan in order to not get caught by a trap which was deviously placed for her by her opponent.

Usually, when one placed a trap such as this which would easily catch almost anyone who dared to approach them, it would have worked. In fact, this would have worked on Mia as well, but she was saved by her special skill. Indeed, Mia was a sensor type so she was able to sense chakra fluctuations and such so she could notice the fact that her opponents chakra was spreading in a way that might be dangerous for her. It was odd though, from her point of view it seemed as if all this chakra was coming from the mans hand, in fact it seemed as if the whole hand actually transformed into chakra which Mia found quite suspicious. At this point she started wondering about the ability of her foe, maybe this was it, maybe he was able to turn his body into chakra or something of that nature. Of course, she could not quite see as of yet so just to be sure she decided not to make such a direct attack and go with plan B which included more of a ranged type of attacks which would not get her in the line of danger such as what would have happened if she continued with her current strategy. At some times even tactical retreat was important in a battle, flee so that you could fight another day some would say. Well, it went something like that, but you get the point.. Anyways, with her advanced sense Mia was able to detect the trap made by her foe, so she decided to do something quickly before she could get caught. Just as the arm of her foe started to transform in a way, while that odd substance was spreading, the pink haired female stopped before she planned to, doing the right move. Just when she stopped the odd substance was slowly covering the place where she would have been if she continued with her original plan, which was a meter away from the spot where she appeared after she had made that urgent spot. Rather troublesome, with this substance in the way it did not seem as if she could do anything, but she was not the one who could be stopped by such an attack, it was definitely not going to work on her that was for sure.

When faced with a difficult issue Mia always went head on never looking back, never over-thinking her decisions. This situation was not different from that, two people fighting for marriage. Romance, wouldn't you say? Indeed, rather charming this case was. But anyways, after she stopped, she didn't wait, her body continued moving even after that. The odd looking substance seemed to be covering the area right in front of the duo, it was only forty centimeters away from the armored man and a meter away from the young female. But, it seemed as if it was out to get her, since it was still moving, a bit slower than before since what she did came unexpectedly and she did it right before the substance covered the area between them so it would take some time before it reached the current position of the female. But, she was not planning to stay there for too long. Lets see how strong is that armor, Tobu Shingan Bachi; the female thought as she made a half a meter jump, rising herself high enough in order to have her target in plain sight. Of course, since this thing was actually a gaseous substance she could have used her attack to just go through it. The technique which she planned to use was a rather fast one and a rather strong one. Her fingers during the time when she jumped were already formed in the position in which they needed to be in order to use the technique which she was planning to do. It was a rather odd position, while at the same time it was a rather odd technique as well. With just a flicker of her finger a small compressed bullet of air was fired right at the upper chest area of the mans armor, it wasn't quite aimed at any of the important organs or anything, but it was three centimeters bellow the mans neck area and a couple of centimeters away from his heart. If she had aimed a little bit better, this attack could have been sent at lethal areas. But, it was not, since she was not trying to kill her foe, she was trying to beat him instead. Hopefully, that was possible, he was a rather strong one.

Since this attack was sent at the mans armor, Mia did expect that there was a chance that it would fail and that the odd looking substance would catch her off guard, so she was pretty much betting all of it on this single attack. Actually no, she was not that dumb. Even though her attack may fail, she could always get out of this mess if needed by using her agile body and some other tricks which she had prepared just in case. Yet, hopefully it would work since she certainly did not want to use her Rankyaku or any other of her special techniques which were mostly draining for her and her low amount of chakra which was left. Indeed, most techniques which she knew were all rather draining for her and they took a lot of energy out of her so she was not able to keep using them and she needed to use them as less as possible. Of course, when she was using them, that would have meant that she was trying to win the battle as quickly as possible, which was the case here. They were fighting in a area full of people nearby and other members of the village in which the armored man was could come and help him in this fight not knowing what was it about. Mia was not from around here so she did not know how much honor did this people posses, or were they respectful towards the ones fighting. Due to that, she launched a Tobu Shingan Bachi before she jumped, which was supposed to fly through the smoke and target the mans neck to knock him out. At this point she was in a rather big hurry since there was a chance that some of the people from this village were actually capable of hurting woman, which was not so nice. Men who hurt women were scum to her, she could not stand them and there was no way that she would be beaten by the likes of them. Of course, having to fight more than one person was hard on its own. If she ever managed to beat this man she certainly would go back to her home village and start a training session to gain new techniques, her current ones were way too troublesome and she really did need new stuff.

Name: Tobu Shingan Bachi
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Range: 0-10m
Description: Tobu Shigan "Bachi" (飛ぶ指銃「撥」 Tobu Shigan "Bachi"?, literally meaning "Flying Finger Gun: 'Plectrum'"): A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku", and are therefore able to pierce. Unlike all other versions, this type of Shigan is launched by flicking instead of jabbing.

Sensory and Intelligence SC are in play. Sorry, this is the best I can do without coding.
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:36 pm

The fight raged on at a rather slow pace, slow by Nobunaga's standards that is. He was not using this little battle as a means to train, however, nor as a means to fight for his life. He was testing his opponent and at the same time gaining knowledge of her abilities as the fight raged on. There were few people that lived who knew how Nobunaga did battle, he was never one to end things quickly because of the fact he was a man that thrived on knowledge as well as battle. From the very beginning the man had been watching his opponent with eager eyes. Not because she was very attractive, but he saw this as another learning experience. Just on the little time since the fight began he had concluded the woman was close ranged shinobi that lacked proper kenjutsu and weaponry based how she had failed with that little weapon she had thrown. That left Nobunaga to conclude she excelled at taijutsu, which would make responding to all attacks alot easier. However, the woman was not done with her surprises.

By all accounts, the woman should have been trapped in his smoke. At the speeds she was moving even stopping upon seeing it would have been to late. However, she had managed to stop just 1 meter away from the location where the trap was. Nobunaga's mind began to run a mile a minute as he thought how this could be possible. In his past he had foguth Hyuuga and Uchiha, and this woman had neither of these. Even a keen eye for such things would have still made stopping to late, thus he was left with a single conclusion. She is a sensory, he thought to himself as he instantly made his smoke trap vanish, canceling the jutsu. If this woman was able to foresee the attack that meant she was a damn good sensory, much like his own sensory ability. Such a thing would have complicated his attacks had he not made himself aware of this. However, now he will know a proper way to handle such a situation which would mean more issue for his opponent.

His eyes watched as his opponent made her next move, this time she chose to stay a away rather than charge in. This was yet another factor that he added in, she was a taijutsu user but she was able to battle from a distance. One single hand-sign would be used to counter this new attack. These two things would happen simultaneously, the hand that had once been reaching for his weapon had performed the hand-sign while his hand that had been used for a jutsu swiftly reached then dropped a smoke bomb exactly in the center between the two. While the bomb would have been in mid-flight to its destination, Nobunaga would use Shunshin to vanish from his spot at a very swift pace. He would appear exactly 10 meters to the side of where he had once been standing. He could hear the rushing wind of his opponents attack and even see the wind as it left the smoke. Luckily for Nobunaga, he was very much out the way both of the enemy's attacks. However Nobunaga himself was not done with his own counter to the attack.

Nobunaga estimated that he was now 9 meters away from his foe and was off to her left side at an angle. She was well within range of Nobunaga's attacks, with his eyes still on the battlefield he weaved a few hand-signs. With the smoke still present even after the woman's attack had went through it, it was still present which would prove useful. In the smoke a wolf would appear and instantly charge at the girl. The wolf clone was not very large about the average size of a juvenile wolf thus making the attack come from below the woman's waist. The wolf would be very fast as it aimed to attack tis target, while at the same time Nobunaga prepared the final part of his strategy. Because of the fact the woman was in the air due to this attack, it would make dodging all the more harder to do, since the wolf would be on her before she even touched the ground. With his ever calculating eyes, Nobunaga watched to see what other information the woman would reveal to him. How would she escape this potential threat of an attack?

Jutsu Used:
Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Range:10m (Genin) Land to Land (S-Rank)
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Burning Wolf
Element: Smoke
Range: N/A
Description: After a few hand-signs, a wolf clone made completely out of smoke will appear. It will charge at the enemy, dodging if necessary and attempt to crash into them. Upon doing so the clone will burst leaving a distinct cloud that causes the eyes to burn from the smoke hindering vision for a total of 3 posts by 50%.

~All Previous SC are still in play~
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

OOC: Hmm, having a issue with certain parts of yer post, so gonna PM ye just to see if I got this right.

Sorry, had an exams so I could not have posted earlier.
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Responded to your pm Smile
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 pm

OOC: Likewise. XDD
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

OOC: Noob post, sorry. Anyways, this has been a nice little test, time to take the fall.

Just as she was about to finish off her foe, the man vanished as if he was never there demonstrating his high level of speed which all high ranking people possessed. Mia was rather impressed, she was just sad that she did not manage to predict such a dodge, she was most certain that this man would stay and fight close. He was a man of tall height and certainly a lot of strength so she expected him to be someone who focused on using his strength instead of techniques and illusions. Yet, he completely surprised her with his knowledge of Ninja techniques and strategical knowledge. During this battle she did notice how he possessed some sort of a special ability related to odd looking gases and some sort of a tracking ability. She was not sure if what he had was similar to her own sensing ability, yet it did not matter, there were still more things which she did not know about this man and due to here surprise she was even caught in his attack, a wolf based one impacting her from behind and launching her spinning towards the tree which she hit hard. After reaching the ground she was on her knees, barely holding onto the tree with her left hand which grabbed the knife which hit the tree a few moments before that. "I have lost."

Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Nobunaga gave a slight gasp as he realized the woman was caught in his attack. He hadn't intended to do this much harm, but the force of his smoke wolf's attack caught the woman completely off guard. It sent her flying much to fast for the old man to react and the woman struck a tree as a result. Nobunaga made is way over and did a minor check, she was conscious though a little battered. It seemed that the woman was easily susceptible to damage. Nobunaga helped the woman to her feet, he had no reason to fear any sneak attack. For now the woman was injured though it wasn't by much, Nobunaga decided to get a professional opinion before assuming. He slung the woman's arm around his neck while he held his arm around her waist to make sure he had a good grip of her. He then started to make his way to the hospital,"My apologies, I suppose the thrill of battle always gets me to excited," he said with a slight chuckle. The woman's eyes were likely burning due to the smoke of the wolf and thus she might have been having a hard time seeing. So rather than dragging her along without her being able to see where she was going, he explained that they were headed to the hospital to make sure had not broken anything.

Though he was a ninja, a tool of death, he had a tendency to show compassion to others. Which made him one of the most love Otokage in the history of the village itself. While he walked he decided to engross in a little small talk, to keep the woman awake incase she did try to slip off into sleep. "So I am Nobunaga Musashi, I don't believe I caught your name."

Last edited by Nobunaga on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuho on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 pm

OOC: Even shorter.

Despite everything, Mia fainted in the arms of the Otokage. It wasn't because of the damage, the reason was psychological. One thing was certain, she was red, as red as ketchup.
Kazuho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Nobunaga realized how quiet the woman had gotten, and he glanced over to see she had passed out. He tried to rouse her but to no avail and he simply doubled his pace to the hospital.

------

Upon arrival he was met by his daughter who happened to be a medic ninja in the hospital, Nobunaga explained the situation and after a few scolding remarks from his kid the young woman was taken in. Nobunaga gave a sigh of relief, he would have to make it a point to come see the young lady when she woke up. For now he would go back to his relaxing, enjoying the night sky.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top