» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A Meeting Over Lunch (Kyofu Namikaze, NDE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting Over Lunch (Kyofu Namikaze, NDE)

Post by Ikusen Yaiba on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Ikusen Yaiba sits at the stool on the farthest left of the Ichiraku Ramen, his usual seat at the bar. He pulls his long, red hair back and holds it in place with his Konoha headband, hoping to keep it out of the way, though he knew it would eventually end up the same way; in his eyes and mouth and probably food. But he figured that his hair would start to stay in place if he kept it held back for long enough. Or at least, he hoped so. He had left his jacket at home, as it was far too warm for it. He did choose to wear his shirt and vest, however, though he thought it was still too hot for the long sleeves. His white pants were carefully tucked into his long leather boots, which kept the ends from getting dirty or muddy. At his waist were his two sheathes holding his sabers, where he usually kept them.
The genin orders a bowl of miso ramen with shrimp and fish broth, also his usual. The young man takes a deep breath of the steam coming off the contents of the bowl before he breaks apart the chopsticks. Ikusen eats the noodles and shrimp slowly, taking his time and waiting to see if someone would join him at the ramen shop. He turned so that his back was against the wall of the ramen shop, holding his bowl of ramen in front of himself so that it would be more difficult for someone to sneak up on him, though the paper coverings would obscure faces.

Ikusen Yaiba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Meeting Over Lunch (Kyofu Namikaze, NDE)

Post by .Shiryữ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 pm

The boy had just finished training alone in the training fields, he usually trained alone or with his master Alexis. Unfortunately he hasn't trained with her for a while now since she's been missing for quite some time now. Uchiha Alexis is one of the leafs legendary Sannin, she's very pretty and a horny girl who loves to have sexual intercourse. Normally Kyofu wouldn't want to have someone like that as his master but he still can't reject the fact that he would learn a lot more from her then anyone else. She has something that interests him but he doesn't know it yet. Kyofu Namikaze known as the cutie was walking along the busy streets of konoha. Multiple woman starred him down due to how cute he was, he is just too adorable they said. The "cutie" Wore his usual attire, his leaf headband, black sleeved shirt with two bands on each arm, a white sweater over it the the leaf village crest on it, black shorts and black shinobi footwear. His ocean blue eyes focused on the ground ahead of him as they finally reached the ichiraku ramen shop. That was his favorite food restaurant, his mother always likes to take him out to eat ramen on Fridays, it became a family ritual even after his father had passed away.

"Awesome, Ramen it is I'm feeling some spicy ramen and a bowl of hot noodles." Kyofu walked inside of the Ichiraku ramen shop as the top of his head hit the papers coverings. "Oh hello Kyo my boy, Hows your mother doing?" Shodai the store manager asked him. Shodai is great friends with Kyofu and his mother, since they do always come to eat their on Fridays. Kyofu smiled as he took a seat that was one seat away from another male customer. Kyofu noticed him right away when he stepped in, he assumed that he too was a genin just like him. "Hey shodai. Oh My mothers fine she's been working hard at the book store. Kyofu inhaled the warm spicy aroma that was coming from the kitchen. Boy did it smell good, his stomach began to growl, he sure was hungry. " That's good tell her I said hi when you see her. anyways the usual?" Kyofu smiled as he squinted his eyes. "Yup the usual thanks Shodai." Shodai quickly got his assistant to start working on Kyofu's order. "Alright Maya the usual let's get to it." Kyofu sat down waiting for his food. He looked over at the boy who was facing him one seat away from him. Hi, first time seeing you around here my name is Kyofu Namikaze nice to meet you." Kyofu usually didn't talk to strangers especially since most of them know about the monster locked inside of him and because of that, hate on kyofu. This time he decided to take a chance and try to make a friend.
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikusen Yaiba on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

As soon as the boy comes into the ramen shop, he strikes up a conversation with the manager of the eatery. Even though it was quite rude to listen in while the two of them are talking, he does learn a little bit about the boy; he talked about his mother, but not his father, meaning he probably had no father that he knew of or that his father was dead. His mother worked in a book store and was a hard worker, and he knew that the boy came to the ramen shop very often. It wasn't a whole lot of information, but then one did not often tell secrets to someone in public. And especially not a person you had to see every day.

Instead of introducing himself right away when the other genin does so to the older boy, he slurps up all the rest of his ramen and broth loudly, then setting the empty bowl down next to his chopsticks. Ikusen holds his hand out for the younger boy to shake. "Likewise meeting you, Kyofu. I am Ikusen Yaiba, of Mizu- er, Konoha." He finishes his introduction lamely, almost giving up the name of the village he was originally born and raised in. He didn't want the other genin knowing about his one greatest mistake, just as the young boy likely didn't want anyone to know all about his life and mistakes.

Of course, since Ikusen was not a lifelong member of the Leaf Village, he knew nothing about the evil lurking inside the young boy. He also knew nothing about whether or not the villagers liked him, though the one named Shodai seemed to like the boy just fine. The genin watches Shodai and Maya working on the spicy-smelling ramen ingredients. Another un-interesting factoid that Ikusen would likely forget before he was even out of the shop. "You like it spicy, huh?"

Ikusen Yaiba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Shiryữ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 pm

The boy sitting a seat next to him was called Ikusen Yaiba from what he was told. Kyofu never heard of the Yaiba family but oh well. The boy also tried to say something but quickly corrected himself by saying konoha. Kyofu didn't really wonder on it since it wasn't a big deal. He probably made a mistake or was just simply hiding something. Whatever it was it was for sure none of his business. The young boy is not one to talk about others personal business or past as some or very tragic. "Well nice to meet you Ikusen." Kyofu's stomach started growling even louder as the spicy aroma coming from his food was in the air. Yeah I'm in love with spicy food. Oh man I'm hungry I can't wait to eat this amazing food. Kyofu patted his stomach with his right hand to stop the growling. He looked over to Ikusen with a question in his head. "So I'm assuming that you're a genin, I just graduated the academy so I guess you can call me fresh meat."

"Here you go Kyo my boy all done enjoy!" Shodai placed the spicy bowl of ramen and spicy bowl of noodles down on the table in front of Kyofu. It sure did smell good. Kyofu quickly had all of his attention on his food as he starred it down. He could already taste the spicy food in his mouth. Thank you Shodai." Kyofu quickly dug into his food slurping down his spicy noodles. Even though he was eating it fast he still didn't look like a pig. "This is great Shodai as usual. Maya starred at him wanting to pinch the young boys cheeks. "Thank you my boy. Hahaha looks like Maya wants to pinch your cheeks again." Kyofu slurped down the last bit of noodles before sending a warm smile towards Shodai and Maya. "Sorry Maya not today, these cheeks will not be pinched hahah." Kyofu, Maya and Shodai all laughed together and unison. The boy had a great friendship with them. It was not time to start on his spicy bowl of ramen.
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikusen Yaiba on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 am

Ikusen smiles just a bit when the boy's stomach growls, and the young boy attempts to quiet his stomach by patting it. The smile soon disappears, however, when the boy spoke about how he just graduated from the Academy and that he would probably be called "fresh meat". Instead of agreeing, as other genin might have done, he stares at Kyofu with all the solemnity of the world and touches the boy's ninja headband just hard enough that the boy can feel what he's putting his finger on. "Only an acorn will compare its height with other acorns. In other words... Only something small compares its strength with their peers. You graduated, and are therefore a genin, as much as I am a genin."

He stops speaking immediately when the man called Shodai sat the bowl of ramen for Kyofu, and the young man pulled his finger off the boy's headband so as not to get in his way of the food. Despite Ikusen's normal reservations about making friends, he found that he didn't particularly dislike the boy. He wasn't the usual muscle head or "cool guy" that tried to be far more than he was. The boy clearly knew his place. Although the "cuteness" that clearly had an effect on the young woman could get annoying if it had this kind of effect on every woman. I suppose the overly cheerful nature is having an effect on me, even if I don't really find him particularly "cute".

Ikusen Yaiba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Shiryữ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm

The boy could hear the wise words that came out of Ikusen's mouth as he was eating. Kyofu agreed with what he said, he is genin as much as anyone else that is genin even if he is new. Kyofu who was finished with his spicy noodles felt a lot better and energized. He starred down at his spicy ramen which would be his next victim. Kyofu looked over to Ikusen got for some reason he just felt like asking him question to keep up the friendly aura that was going on. " So are you in a genin squad? I know genins are supposed to be in a genin squad but unlike other I'm not in a genin squad. My master is Uchiha Alexis one of the legendary sannin. It's only me and her." Kyofu slowly started to eat his ramen as he waited for Ikusens answer.

Kyofu was not quite sure why he was not included into a genin squad but he does believe that it may be because of the monster that lies inside of him. Uchiha Alexis who is experienced and well known as well as powerful was probably selected to teach him and keep him safe. Kyofu really loves and respects his master even if she has a lot of problems. Especially with her sex addiction. The boys master is what they call a "hoe". Kyofu always tries to get her to stop doing those dirty things and to just focus on one guy but so far it hasn't worked. Sometimes he even hopes that one day he could be that man to be with her, protect her and stay with her.
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikusen Yaiba on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Ikusen nearly spits his seafood ramen broth, but swallows it so that he won't laugh when he hears that Kyofu's teacher is the infamous Alexis Uchiha. He had heard quite a few stories concerning her insatiable libido in his short time living in the village, but he had never heard that she had taken on a student. At least, not a young one and not for ninja training. Ikusen merely sets the bowl down, trying to compose himself as he puts together a cohesive sentence.

"No, I'm not in any genin squads... I'd almost rather avoid one, to be honest, unless the squad is mandatory. Mine is a path that must be traversed alone." He gently touches the handles of his twin sabers, completely out of habit as he remembers that single, fateful storm that had ended any chance of a normal life, his face now one of somber reflection and his eyes looking far on an imaginary horizon. He is quickly brought back to reality by Shodai asking for payment. Ikusen simply nods and hands the old man a few coins.

"May I ask why you aren't in a genin squad, if it isn't too personal?" He assumed that the rather promiscuous Uchiha had taken a sudden liking to little boys, and that he might have to report this to someone...

Ikusen Yaiba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Shiryữ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Kyofu was simply in love with his spicy ramen right now. Every bite tasted like heaven. He listened to Ikusen who said he wasn't in a genin squad. Ikusen seemed to be one of the types that liked to work alone, a lone wolf. Kyofu could tell that he was pondering on something after he spoke. By the look of his face Kyofu could tell that it was probably about his past. Maybe he didn't have a good past and that is why he stays to himself. Or maybe he lost a love one or loved ones. Kyofu wasn't going to ask him abut his past, that is something he always avoids doing. Bringing back the past could could either bring great pain or happiness.

Ikusen snapped out of his look as he asked Kyofu a personal question. Kyofu didn't really mind it wasn't a big deal. Ikusen wanted to know why the young boy wasn't in a genin squad himself. Kyofu was about done with his spicy ramen as he finished the last bit of it. " Oh man was that delicious. Thank you Shodai it was amazing as usual. Shodai took Kyofu's bowl and went off to put it in the sink. Kyofu was now full and happy. He put his attention on Ikusen it was time for him to answer his question. " Well I'm not sure so sure why really. I was added in to a genin squad then next thing you know the Hokage assigned me to train under Uchiha Alexis. That's about it, though I think I know why. you see...."

Kyofu took a short pause before continuing his next sentence. It was pretty vivid that the fact that he had a monster inside of him was the reason. " I have a demon locke dinside of me. I may look small and all but inside of this small body is a powerful demon. The 5 tailed bijuu. It was sealed inside of me from the day I was born. So I think Alexis was assigned to be my baster to teach me how to control it and to keep me under control. She is an uchiha you see and they are able to control bijuus. Anyway yeah. Kyofu showcased his nice worm smile once again as he closed both his eyes.
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top